Thank you for your willingness to support the Saint Joseph Latin Mass Society.
*** Please note: October 2017, Saint Mary Cathedral switched to a new electronic giving provider. ***
Why is Saint Mary Cathedral Switching Vendors?
Since less then 40 percent of people carry 20 dollars in cash and the number of checks processed for payments has more then halved in the last decade, Saint Mary Cathedral found it imperative to provide our parishioner and visitors the opportunity to offer first fruits to God and to give back. Our new provider, Vanco, allows us to give our parishioners and visitors more options through which they can give. Another advantage of our switch is that Vanco’s transaction rates are less expenses. Moreover, Vanco provides an easy “text to give” option which makes it easier for our visitors to give. Lastly, Vanco’s donation data directly uploads onto our database which would save us countless amounts of paid staff time.
- Go to this link for the electronic provider and create a profile. (Saint Mary Cathedral logo appears on the landing page.)
- Please make sure that all of your accounts are up-to-date. For example, if you are donating 100 dollars weekly to the offertory fund and 25 dollars monthly to the Capital Campaign, set up your new account with the same amounts.
- In the line next to the selection: “Saint Joseph Latin Mass Society“, enter the amount you wish to donate.
- Proceed through the set up process by choosing your method of payment.
- You may also set up recurring donations through text if you send a whole dollar amount to 512-714-2568 and text back “repeat.”
- Once your new account is set up, feel free to delete your old account click here.
If you need help setting up an account profile or have further questions, call our parish office at (512) 476-6182.
Thank you, again, for your willingness to support the Saint Joseph Latin Mass Society.